Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I can't get any audio from either my wife's or my head set. This happened all of a sudden while riding we both lost the audio in the right ear. I have tried my headsed on a friends bike and it works fine. I tried his on mine and it would not work. I have traced both plug wires to the radio and everything looks fine. When the headsets are not in use the radio speakers work fine. I even tried a "new" radio with the same results. If need some help if anybody has experienced this problem.

moparjerry

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
imported post

Hey moparjerry,

I am having the exact same problem and have determined it's my FM Transmitter (Audiovox FM100A). Any chance you are using an FM Transmitter for an iPod/MP3 interface? Mine only acts up when the temp gets above 80 degrees.

Something else that's weird for me,sometimes when I hit a bump it can either go back to normal or to just one ear,or sometimes when I release the CB key after talking. I am still convinced it's the transmitter since when I shut it off, I have music in both ears, when I turn it back on, music only in one ear.

Hope this helps.

Toy4Rick

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I am hard wired all the way and when it quit working it quit, will does not come on at all no matter the wires I wiggle.
Moparjerry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.