Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
841 - 860 of 920 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
Pity about the raffle scenario, but do you know if there will still be a get-together in Sth Anne St. next weekend?

·
Senior Mem & Story Teller
3,498 Posts
Happy December 25th to everyone

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Ciaran,
Thank you and Steve for building this great forum where untold numbers have found needed information, wonderful friends and memories to last a lifetime. I hope you both have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

·
Premium Member
3,635 Posts

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
Thank you all , the logistics are cumbersome , we need to contact all the vendors in late oct or early Nov and then police the forum every few hours to take out new members jumping on the band wagon , Then get all the names together etc etc etc , in the 2 1/2 years since the site was taken over by motorcycle.com ,I have not heard one word from them ,not a thank you ,no appreciation , and when you are giving up your time for free to keep the site going ,just for the love of it ,you would at least expect a pm or a quick call to say thank you , but not one word ..so I decided to hang up my admin/mod label and revert back to being a member. I am sure the other mods feel the same and as such many are not here much now . I think all the owners see here is a way to make money ,whereas when Steve had it it was for the love of motorcycles and the people with who we met and made good friends with here , I have met a lot of good peole here , some I have met in person over the years of Nassir and some I have never met in person ,but are close to my heart none the less ,I wish you all a very very Merry Christmas and hope to stay in touch with you all . regards , Ciaran,
wexy....I agree with everything you have just said......:claps:....like all good things, must come to an end....:sadguy:.....A very Happy Christmas and Peaceful New Year 2015 to All....

·
Just a Rider
501 Posts
I was not aware of this change on the site admin, anyway we are not here for the raffle, this is the best site to collect info about our beloved Wings, Merry Merry Christmas to you Wexy, to Steve, and all of you. May God bless you all!

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
Thanks Ciaran for all you have done here over the years. You may have noticed I don't spend much time here anymore either. It's not the same since the ownership change. I completely understand Steve's need to move on from the ownership and I had hoped that things wouldn't change too much, but a lot has changed and that's just the way it is. It had a good run though and I've made many friends from here like you and including you. Have a great Christmas!

John

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Merry Christmas to Steve and Wexy and all else who helped build this great forum into such a great forum!

Too bad no raffle but oh well, that's not why I am here and never was, just was nice to have as an extra thing.

Hope to see you all at NASSIR next year still though!

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Add me to the list of many. Thanks for all you do for this site.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
I'm in. Thanks Steve. Merry Christmas to all.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Hanukkah and a Merry Christmas.

Cheers to you all!

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
I'm quite new to the forum and posting not much, but I've found very much interesting info, so I'm very glad to be here. To Steve, Ciaran, thank you both for building such a great forum. :claps::claps:I wish you, and all members a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
From the southernmost American in the forum.
Mario

·
Administrator
57,952 Posts
I just changed the title of this thread to clearly indicate that there will NOT be a raffle for this year, 2014.

For those who want to know why, scroll back a couple of pages where Wexy made it plainly clear as to why.

Total lack of vendor support for the forum and from participating vendors.

841 - 860 of 920 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.