Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
861 - 880 of 920 Posts

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
The raffle was always fun, but it's not what brought me here, or what keeps me here. This is a great source of Goldwing info. And a great place to meet other riders. Keep up the good work. Merry Christmas to all.

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
There is no raffle this year , please read previous posts :)
Since there is no raffle please take my name off the list. :ROFL:

Seriously, with the number of members we have it is inevitable that some have had a less than ideal year with either health, family or financial problems. For them I sincerely hope that Christmas brings peace, love and prosperity.

For those that have been blessed with good fortune may it continue in 2015 and beyond.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
My first time posting in a Christmas-raffle thread.
Not booting me outta here has always been enough of a gift in my eyes.
Steve (and your Son the graphics-guru), Ciaran, Bill, John, Mike, et. al. and all of the membership; this place here works. It still works. It does so for a reason.
I don't need anything from a Vendor to know that.
I found it amazing that a Christmas-raffle worked.
It DID work. More than any other forum could say.
Genius. Pure and simple. I applaud the past.

Merry Christmas to everyone.
Be safe, happy and loved.
CM85

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Just wanted to wish everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I don't get on the forum as much as I used to but it's nice to see the old members still typing and see the website still growing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Shucks, I just made the minimum post requirement, so maybe, just maybe, I'll be fortunate enough to walk away with one of these fine prizes. Merry Christmas to all.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
All Winners of the 2014 Christmas raffle must make arrangements to fly to Ireland to sign for your prize..........

Have a merry Christmas everyone!!

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
Thank you all , I have met a lot of good peole here , some I have met in person over the years of Nassir and some I have never met in person ,but are close to my heart none the less ,I wish you all a very very Merry Christmas and hope to stay in touch with you all . regards , Ciaran,
I had to join this forum and hang around for nine years before I won a prize. I did get to meet Wingnut and his son, Wexy and Fabian, Silver Fox and Helen. A multitude of stateside Wingers and their spouses, and see some truly beautiful Bikes. I've also mourned the passing of a few that I shared stories and broke bread with. Along with other folks that wander in and out of your life just like family.

To me, that's what this place always seemed to be, an extended family. And that's the best prize of all. Thank you and Steve for all of your efforts over the years. Wishing everyone a safe and Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year in 2015.

If and when you see Red Wing, give him this cowboy's best wishes...:bow:

·
Just Winging It
3,324 Posts
Merry Christmas mort952.

I'm sorry you felt left out :needahug: but it would be a job to name everyone by name.

:D

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
Oki I am not getting it. Some log in and post they are in??? but the very beginning is there is no raffle??? ok ok call me stupid BUT what have you LOGGED INto FOR no raffle! waht are you logging in for????? What are you in for?? a disapointment you didn't win a raFFLE THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN??? jUST A THOUGHT... MAYBE A LITTLE LESS JOLLY on my part...sorrry.
I don't know confused i guess.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Well for myself I've never entered the Christmas drawing and won't but I like to wish everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year on this thread each year because a lot of folks log onto it.

·
Just a Rider
501 Posts
I just changed the title of this thread to clearly indicate that there will NOT be a raffle for this year, 2014.

For those who want to know why, scroll back a couple of pages where Wexy made it plainly clear as to why.

Total lack of vendor support for the forum and from participating vendors.
Maybe if you change the title again for " DEFINITELY there will NOT be.... "
it will atract more members to the No Raffle, as Brianinpa stated: it is more fun than Comedy Central.... Just and idea! :)

861 - 880 of 920 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.