Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
901 - 920 of 920 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
My unblemished record stands.. I was SO looking forward to making the trip to Ireland.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
I'm pleased that everyone had such a good time! Here's hoping there'll be an even less raffle next year.

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
Ladies and Gentlegerms.
There was a great turnout as usual in Dublin for the annual get together. Meeting and greeting, shaking of hands, and seasons greetings were seen from one end of the bike lined street to the other.
Just after 12, the raffle (which you remember was not on) wasn't drawn.
Everybody there, and everyone on this forum didn't win a prize.
Not long after the raffle wasn't drawn, Santa arrived in a snow white GoldWing Combo Unit.
I'm sure pictures will appear shortly.
I didn't win a prize in the non-raffle either :sadguy: but then I didn't enter ......

As for Santa - now I know where Chippy gets to every Christmas Eve ......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
this is getting more fun than deer alerts!

Oh! Oh! count me in!!! I need a set of them deer whistle things!! Sweet!

:ROFL:------------------------- :ROFL: ------------------------ :ROFL:

I wasn't going to enter again this year, but I can't pass on a chance to not win these.

Thanks DougW ;)

Merry Christmas Everybody.....the days are getting longer now.....
won't be too many more months before we're riding again

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
I find myself most offended by Chippy's assertion that I have gentlegerms. I have always prided myself on being infested with virulent and uncouth germs. I hereby demand no apology for impugning my germs or any other part of my biota.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
What an unostentaceous-thing to say of the unraffled raffle.
I am so NOT apologetic in my non-apologetical-way either.
I'm in.
..or out.
Or both...

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
Hi Rabbit. Long time no see. How ya been?
I have been OK, there is not enough time in the day to do all the things I want. We still have the place in AR, come and visit us. The cyote lives not to far from us in Norfork AR.

·
Just Winging It
3,324 Posts
This is my favorite thread these days.

:claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps:

·
Premium Member
56,833 Posts
For something that's not going to happen, it's developed a life of it's own ...........

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
The most wonderful thing about this forum is not raffles but the great forum family of people. So to all of you that have worked so hard to make this what it is A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL !!

·
Administrator
58,192 Posts
Thank you from all of the Mods who have worked on the forum.

most are not even close to a computer, but i am staying at a Hilton hotel in Gainesville, GA. We came down here from Okie Land to visit with our son and family for the week.

Hotel staff is very nice, the hotel is about 1/3rd full or 2/3rds empty depending on how they think about it :ROFL:

The kitchen staff is in full force, but not many of us there for breakfast. Scrambled eggs when you order them, not precooked. Loads of bacon, sausage links, Biscuits & Gravy! hog heaven here for me this morning.

OJ, cranberry juice, apple cider, pineapple juice, milk in bottles! so you know it is fresh and clean.

They even have a liquor bar open in the evenings for those who do so... wasted on me though.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
..would be wasted on me as well but, ...them fresh eggs wouldn't.
Merry Christmas John.
Stay Safe and keep passing the cheer with no beer!

·
Premium Member
12,706 Posts
John I am wishing you and the family a Merry Christmas and pleasant time together . May the New Year bring you a sale on the St and lead a Newer wing into the shed soon .

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
I had to join this forum and hang around for nine years before I won a prize. I did get to meet Wingnut and his son, Wexy and Fabian.
Thank you and Steve for all of your efforts over the years. Wishing everyone a safe and Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year in 2015.

If and when you see RedWing, give him this cowboy's best wishes...:bow:
Howdy Shooter....:waving: Thank you for your best wishes...:claps: Hope you and your family had a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas....:bow: Wishing you now a Very Happy and Peaceful New Year for 2015...

901 - 920 of 920 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.