Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Feedback forum say "none" but if you click on it, there are feedback Topics...what's up widdat???:baffled:

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
imported post

I dunno... I see it says there's a bunch... Try hitting refresh when you look at the page?

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I tried to do a screen save type of thing to show what my screen looks like but can't.

In the Forums Page with all the forums listed, in the far right hand column under Feedback for Honda, it says "none" for some reason but when I click on the forum and open it up, there are lots of entries...

I don't know...I'm not going to lose any sleep over it...just curious:baffled:

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Tried to cut and past but it didn't work either:waving:

Bye bye

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

No there is nothing wrong ,If I have to move a thread because it is in the wrong forum and it was the last thread posted ,then it leaves a blank or "none" in the heading of that forum ,But as soon as someone posts a post in a thread ,then it will push that thread to the top and then that thread shows in the forums head ,,,Understand ????

So if everybody could just take time to read the head of a forum and post their article or question in the correct forum than I wont have to move them ,:),Ciaran

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

taffy australia wrote:
if you had a forum for a**holes then i could move in there.............:cheeky1::cheeky1:
I think you could be Mayor... I guess that would make me the assistant Mayor:shock: :cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
taffy australia wrote:
if you had a forum for a**holes then i could move in there.............:cheeky1::cheeky1:
I think you could be Mayor... I guess that would make me the assistant Mayor:shock: :cooldevil::cooldevil:
welcome anytime diggers ole boy............:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

wexman wrote:
No there is nothing wrong ,If I have to move a thread because it is in the wrong forum and it was the last thread posted ,then it leaves a blank or "none" in the heading of that forum ,But as soon as someone posts a post in a thread ,then it will push that thread to the top and then that thread shows in the forums head ,,,Understand ????

So if everybody could just take time to read the head of a forum and post their article or question in the correct forum than I wont have to move them ,:),Ciaran
Thanks wexman...it was more of a curiousity thing. It just seemed odd and looked out of place

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.