Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Can someone tell me where is the relay.

Don

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

I just posted the answer in one of your other posts. No. 4 is for the low beam and no. 8 is for high beam. They can be found in the fuse/relay box under the side panel.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Jason

My wing is an 88.I have a book on a 2000.According to the 2000 the relay is if sitting on bike to the right of the bat.On the 88 the fuse is on the left and does the saddlebag have to come off to check them.The cover which i think is for the relaysis hitting the saddlebag.

Don

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

Don, the cover is hard to remove, but you don't have to remove the saddlebag. It's just awkward (although some people found it faster to loosen the saddlebag bolts to make more space).

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey Dman :waving:Welcome to the best Goldwing forum on the net. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks to all.I got it off.My headlight only came on when i first turned the key then it went out and didn't relight.My prob was in the start-reverse switch.

Don

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
imported post

I'm having the same light not coming on issue, but I don't have a reverse switch (mine is a 93 GL1500 Interstate)

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
imported post

my problem was the "starter" button...when its pressed, it turns off the headlight to maximize the power avail to start, then whe you 'let off' the headlight should come back on..its the second part that wasnt happening..cleaning welectronic contact cleaner will help..i have also developed a habit of using my thumb to kinda pull the button out..almost without thinking about it any more

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.