Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After completing a rear brake job on the wing. (using the tour pack lift process) I have not lights at all on the tour pack. No running, signal or plate lights. Also, no turn signals front or rear. Checked every connection under seat, fuse panel ect.. I do have Head light, and running lights on front. All dash lights except turn signals are functional. Please advise. Thank You in advance.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
You might have partially pulled apart a wiring plug or possibly pinched or broke a wire somewhere. Go and check all the wiring in the rear of the bike. Might have broke a ground wire?

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
It sure sounds like one of those large connectors cased inside of the big black boxes under the seat. There are 3 of them (red, white and blue maybe?). Have you taken those apart and checked those connectors?

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It sure sounds like one of those large connectors cased inside of the big black boxes under the seat. There are 3 of them (red, white and blue maybe?). Have you taken those apart and checked those connectors?
No, I have not checked those. I dont know what those are.I just checked the obvious "plugs"!! are the cases your speaking of kind of flat with rounded corners?

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Yes, that would be them. They are big and wide and fairly flat and have a bundle of wires going into opposite sides of them. Pop them open and there is a large connector hiding in each one of them.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, that would be them. They are big and wide and fairly flat and have a bundle of wires going into opposite sides of them. Pop them open and there is a large connector hiding in each one of them.
Checking now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.