Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a 1995 Honda Goldwing Rode the Other day and lost my reverse, gas gauge and temperature gauge I checked my fuses and all was ok
Any Ideas would be helpful

·
Premium Member
3,740 Posts
Terry,

Check the # 3 Tail Main Relay. It powers all of those items you mentioned (plus many more)......!!!

You might have a bad Relay or maybe bad contacts where the Relay plugs into the Relay Socket.

Swap the # 3 Relay with another Relay (such as maybe the # 5 Air Pump Relay). For a test....!!!!

You would be surprised how many functions etc. are controlled from that # 3 Relay.....:D

I have a detailed list by year and model.....!

·
Premium Member
3,740 Posts
Maybe Terry didn't want ideas after all........!!!

They always seem to find time to ask for help/suggestions then disappear............!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts

They always seem to find time to ask for help/suggestions then disappear............!!!!
Hey Dave, he probably read your reply then went out and fixed his bike. Now he is riding. He figures no need to come back and acknowledge the help... his bike is fixed now.
Of course that may not be it at all but it sure seems that way when folks take time to reply and offer suggestions, after some research maybe, and then they never come back to say if the trouble was fixed or not and just leave us hanging.

Reactions: DBohrer

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,641 Posts
I have seen too many threads where 10 or more suggestions, all good, are posted up.
and the 1st poster never comes back and says what fixed it.

along the same lines, I see the same exact Trouble Post up on 2 or more forums, and for some reason, the OP zeros in on one forum and ignores the others.

·
Registered
702 Posts

Maybe he fitted some Interstate emblems and called it a day?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts