Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well, a nice ride a couple of days ago seems to have been my "swan song" for this year here in Toronto...I hope you guys in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and all points directly south are having better luck on this crappy Saturday.

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
imported post

Weather is dryer today than yesterday but still cold.

If you look closely at your pic, you can see clear patches of asphalt. (Where cages were parked) If you were to limit your riding distance to...:dude:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

We (Da Boss and I) just went out and bought some chaps:cheeky1: She allready modeled hers (well till lil digger came home) for me:cooldevil: So as long as the lack of white crap holds on we will be riding :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
imported post

Dean,

Yea Toronto is DEPRESSING today.
Where in town are you, sometimes a beer and bike talk can help.

Gord:toast:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

We don't have any snow but have had some nights in the 20 degree range. It was up in the 40ies yesterday and I was able to get in a good ride once I got out of my driveway.
They are putting in a 6 foot water line in front of my house and have spread that good old carolina red clay all over my yard and driveway. Then it rained so getting out of driveway in bike was not fun or neat. Hope they get it done soon. They are calling for more rain Wen. (my next day off) but the temperature should be in the high 50ies.:grinner:

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Hi Gord:

Toronto was depressing yesterday, and it is today. It's always tempting to get on the bike; go for a ride; and spray the salt off...but is it really worth the momentary rush that you get either riding where it has been salted, or, in Stretrod48's case, braving the beautiful red clay for a quick adrenalin flow...incidentally, my apartment can be seen from 17 miles up (compliments of Google Earth) on what was probably a sunnier day than this.

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

RAT wrote:
Dean,

Yea Toronto is DEPRESSING today.
Where in town are you, sometimes a beer and bike talk can help.

Gord:toast:
An ex patriot of Toronto now in Newfinmarket, would be willing to buy a round for the old home boys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.