Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey Gang,

I've been having a bit of financial dificulties and am selling a few things to help out a bit. Since I sold my other bike I have a few extra things I don't need now. So, I thought I'd give everyone here the first shot at my goldwing related things before I posted them on craigs list or ebay.

First, I have two Nolan helmets in exellent condition with brand new JM Headset and wire attachments for plugging into the Goldwing intercom system. I have two full face helmets with JM headsets already so I don't need 4.

The sizes are large and small (I think, might be large and medium) They are both N40s. The large onehas a clear face shield but the small doesn't. They both have visors.

The JM headsets are new (Less than 6 months old) and have not been used by me but twice because I prefer my full face helmet. They work perfectly.

If anyone is interested please contact me with an offer. I don't know exactly what to ask for them, so I will go with the best offer. I prefer to sell both together but will consider splitting up the helmets but don't want to have to pull the headsets out. I think the sizes are good for a husband and wife situation.

Next I have the front farring chome (Not sure what the proper name of it is) in very good condition. The is some grease on it in the photo but that will wipe right off.

And I have two sets of valve covers (Both are exactly the same so I'm only putting one set of photos up. They are in exellent condition (Both sets) and are in plastic to keep them that way!

Both sets of valve covers and the farring chome will also be sold to the highest offer. And that's the highest offer in the next 2 days, I need to sell quickly to pay some bills.

These are all off a 1984 Aspencade 1200.

I have a few other body parts and plastic I will post later, but want to see if anyone is interested in these few items first.

Thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

A month ago I would've jumped all over those helmets.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
imported post

beverley, you got a pm :)

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Ok, on the Nolan helmets, I have been asking for $250 + shipping (Or best offer). I thought that was a fair price knowing what Nolan helmets run and J&M headsets, but I'm afraid my price is scaring people away. So, here it is..$200 for both helmets and both J&M headsets + shipping of course. Prices to Canada should run $25 to $32 USD for USPS Priority international shipping. I haven't priced US shipping charges yet, but if anyone is interested let me know where you are and I'll give you a quote.

I need to turn these fairly fast, so I think $200 is a pretty good deal if your in the market for quality helmets with headsets.

The valve covers I'll take $30 +shippingper set...I have to sets, both in exellent condition.

The farring chome I'll take $25 +shipping

Beverly

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Beverly do you take paypal

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I do take paypal but prefer a postal money order because I've had a lot of problems with paypal.

I had someone who said they will be buying the helmets and they are sending a money order tomorrow, so unless something happened the helmets are sold. I still have the 2 sets of valve covered and the chome piece. May have some more things I'll post later.

Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

PM Sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.