Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am on vacation the last full week of July and was wondering if anyone knows of any riding events going on that week or if anyone is getting together for a ride? I am in northeast PA.

·
Premium Member
5,406 Posts
imported post

From the looks of the responses there are a good number of sleep-ins already underway. :cheeky1:

Come on guys something has to be happening. Is that Ephrata breakfast a monthly thing?

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
imported post

the ephrata breakfast is the first sunday of each month, this sunday is the lawn breakfast the third sunday of each month, i have not heard of any other events going on in the area lately

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

You live close enough to NY I can't believe you couldn't find anything out that way. I can say we have some of the most beautiful roads in western Pa. though. When not dodging pot holes of course.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

I don't think anything happens in Pa. much less the Northeast. You would be better off taking your own little trip as long as you have some vacation time. I did the Sky Line Drive in 3 days, no prob.But 4 days would have made it nicer.

If you can't leave home and just want to go for a good days ride, then maybe we can figure something out. Although I am planning on working on the bike around that time. Getting it ready for the trip out to NASSIR-2 in Montrose Colorado in Sept.

Shoot me a PM sometime,,,,,,,, I'm only 40 minutes away from you.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Hopefully, once I get moved back to Ontario, find a house to buyand getthings settled, I'd like to set up something like a Meet n Greet around the Watkins Glen area. There is good camping/lodging, good rides and ispretty centralized for those in Ontario, NY and PA. :action:

Would that interest anyone? :? :baffled:

Dusty

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

If I could get the time off that would be great!!

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Hey Guys, I know it is hard with work and family but if anyone in the NEPA area let me know I would love to meet up for a ride for a day. :)

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Absolutely doable for me Dusty :action:. But like SETHAN12, depends on getting out of work.

clark9825 ,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm a hop-skip-and-a-jump from you. Have you ever been to the Hawks Nest or the Robeling Bridge ?? Maybe we can hook up for that if interested.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
Hopefully, once I get moved back to Ontario, find a house to buyand getthings settled, I'd like to set up something like a Meet n Greet around the Watkins Glen area. There is good camping/lodging, good rides and ispretty centralized for those in Ontario, NY and PA. :action:

Dusty
Works for me.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Hey Guys I just ran into this info if anyone is interested.

The 1st Annual Trooper Joshua D. Miller Motorcycle Run will be held on August 2, 2009, with the first stage beginning at LazyBrook Park in Tunkhannock, PA and then meeting up with the second stage in the Pittston area before heading to Laceyville and then back to LazyBrook Park.
Registration in Tunkhannock at $10/rider will be held from 8am until 10am, ride leaves at 10:30am to meet up with second stage in Pittston area (registration $10/rider will be held from 9am to 11am). Ride will leave for Laceyville at noon.
This ride will be held in conjunction with a picnic including food, drink and live bands at LazyBrook Park running 11am to 8pm.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
Hopefully, once I get moved back to Ontario, find a house to buy and get things settled, I'd like to set up something like a Meet n Greet around the Watkins Glen area. There is good camping/lodging, good rides and is pretty centralized for those in Ontario, NY and PA. :action:

Would that interest anyone?  :?  :baffled:

Dusty
I'm about 40 min from Watkins!:waving: I turn right out of my driveway, Turn left in front of my house and it's a straight shot all the way.:)

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:

Dusty
Count me in just need about a week or two notice to make sure I am off of work :):action:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.