Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 102 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
imported post

Littlejohn wrote:
Bart to answer your question 'will there be a Limavady 2006' I believe the club is going to run something next year as agreed at a recent meeting. Can I add that if there is a 2006 event Janet and myself will not be there and will have absolutely no part in it.We have recently left the GWOCNI completely due to an unresolved internal matter and it would appear that it will not be resolved toour satisfaction. If you are invited to an event in 2006 I am sure you will enjoy it but be aware thatJanet & Iwill have no input into it whatsoever. We still remain members of the GB Club and will be at the usual Treffens and Wingdings next year.
Hi John

Suzanne and I are also very sorry to hear that you and Janet have left GWOCNI. I'm sure we will see you around next season?

BB

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi John ,,Sorry to hear you have left the club ,,These things happen from time to time ,,I hope they realise they are losing a great ambassador for the gwocni...You and Janet will always be welcome with open arms to any of our events ,So stay in touch and keep an eye on the events board ,,,Hope to see you borh soon ..Ciaran

101 - 102 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.