Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Yesterday, thanks to the folks here, I got the CB radio on my bike working so that my son and I could talk back and forth as we drove/rode to our condo in Scottsdale. My son was so excited. I left work at 11:30 so we could be on the road by noon. However, as with the best laid plans of mice and men, 12:00 came and I found myself in an ambulance bleeding profusely from the nose and mouth.

I drift, come today and I have talked with the folks I trust most with my baby, who also have my Valk, and they tell me that I am looking at a front window, front wheel and front fender at the least. So, my question is this, can I get a vented windscreen, and true anniversary fender (it has the plaque but I am sure the plaque can be re and re on the new fender). My good folks will take a very close look at but I would like your opinion on stuff tat they might find hard to come by or may take a long lead time.

Funny enough, my insurance agent called me as I was being discharged to tell me he had located the bike, was sending it to my local folks and ask me how I was. I had not even called him yet. I guess the poor lady whom I hit from behind (less then 20 miles and hour) must have thought I was in worse condition because of the huge amount of blood. She called my insurance funny enough. Do I hear prudent or staged?

I am now at my condo in Scottsdale, face with stitches and very stiff body. But alright beyond that. Missing the ride I had arranged this morning and looking like Carl Muldon.

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
imported post

Heal fast and well my friend. There are many years of riding ahead for all of us. Ride long and often.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
imported post

Ride on buddy, and heal fast... U had the most o` luck, apreciate that

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,195 Posts
imported post

Dragoon,

If you need any local help, any kind at all, please give me a call. I will leave my phone number in a PM to you.

Sure sorry to hear of your Staged Accident as the circumstances could mean that is what it was. But maybe not.

Get well soon and we will set across a table one of these days.

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.