Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I am sooo proud of my 18 year old Grandaughter,
18 and finished her Multi engine certificate today,has her instructor cert,ILS cert.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
Congratulations to her . May she enjoy the skies. You sir have every right to be proud of her accomplishment. Most her age don't know what they want or have the determination to achieve.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,154 Posts
I would love to meet her one day, she has to be a real gem of a lady to be so strong minded and knowing exactly what she wants to do with life.

I am envious of her accomplishments, Rave on young lady, and Fly Safe.

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Congrats!. She's very focused in her ambitions. I can imagine some years later seeing a posting by you: Not about wings but my granddaughter is a captain for a commercial airliner.
Pretty sure she has good ,supporting parents and hell of great GP

·
Premium Member
2008 GL1800
1,372 Posts
And you said it wasn't wing related, hope she continues to build certs and time. It's a long process but for those that achieve their goal it's time well spent.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,154 Posts
Actually, it is 'wing' related, she flies airplanes and they have 'Wings"

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANK GUYS
Well I guess it WING related,her dad is Captain for Southwest,their plans are she is flying right seat on the day he retires and him in left seat,hope I stay around long enough to see it.

Reactions: AZgl1800

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,154 Posts
THANK GUYS
Well I guess it WING related,her dad is Captain for Southwest,their plans are she is flying right seat on the day he retires and him in left seat,hope I stay around long enough to see it.
Definitely keep us updated on that situation.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
John I will keep posting as she moves on in the aviation world,thanks to all who read and posted on this AWSOME topic,she started today with her instructor position with Monark Avation👍

Reactions: AZgl1800
1 - 9 of 9 Posts