Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ɹoᴉuǝS ɯoʇsnƆ
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do NOT rush stopping the use of modern medicines.

The key, "Use, don't abuse"!!!

P.S.
This getting old sh** isn't all it's cracked up to be!!! :hovering:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,307 Posts
what in the world???????????????

that don't look like fun.

I hear that part about abuse, taking the wrong medication can flip your world upside down.

I had to get out a pair of 3 power reader glasses a couple days ago, to see what the heck is that small print down on the bottom line?? and they expect us to follow the Directions??

·
Premium Member
12,753 Posts
That looks like a classic rotator cuff repair . If so do all the rehab offered. If your talking pain meds , you might want a laxitive as well. BTDT

·
ɹoᴉuǝS ɯoʇsnƆ
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looks like a classic rotator cuff repair . If so do all the rehab offered. If your talking pain meds , you might want a laxitive as well. BTDT
The only thing they could NOT do was repair the rotator cuff. They said it was not completely torn and that the repair would be worse that the issue. I had torn, separated and detached tendons and ligaments. There were multiple bone spurs. They "reamed" out the tunnel things pass thru. There is tendonitis, bursitis and arthritis to name a few. In other words, my shoulder is "messed" with an "F'd" up!!!!

Amen,and thank you lord for modern {and not so modern} meds!!!!

Good advice on the laxative.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Both of my shoulders are torn, 100% on the left and 80% on the right. They want to operate but at 65 years old I figure I can get by with keeping my arms down and work looking like a T-rex. I have seen the rehab for rotator cuff surgeries and it is brutal. And long!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts