Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A beautiful day and my wife says I have to mow the lawn before I can go riding. I showed her who was boss....

Billy

P.S. I did mow the lawn before going riding. Guess she is still the boss.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey bmoore106 :waving:I guess we all have to mow the lawn, :whip: wife or no wife. :crying:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
imported post

Truly the first beautiful weather Saturday so far this year and thanks to the local Honda shop, I ain't riding! After fitting new tires to the 'Wing, I thought rebuilding the brake assemblies was in order only to have the parts order show up with a couple of pieces missing! Will now have to wait until next week which, if Murphy's Law holds, will be windy and wet!

Naturally, my passenger was not as disappointed as she thought we should look on the positive side and get the yard work done and her car washed!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

keener wrote:
Truly the first beautiful weather Saturday so far this year and thanks to the local Honda shop, I ain't riding! After fitting new tires to the 'Wing, I thought rebuilding the brake assemblies was in order only to have the parts order show up with a couple of pieces missing! Will now have to wait until next week which, if Murphy's Law holds, will be windy and wet!
Don't feel too bad, I waited for a week to get the parts to rebuild my shocks and brakes, got that done and then three days later decided to check out the tensioners and belts and ended up waiting eight more days to get the new tensioners. So in almost three weeks the bike was ready to ride only three days! I was about ready for a 12 step program. The worst of it was once I got the new tensioners and compared them with the old ones it was apparent that I really didn't have to change them although it's a good feeling to have new ones in there. If anyone needs a pair of used ones that appear to have a reasonable amount of life left in them let me know, the cost is shipping only.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.