Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

I should have him help me change my belts......

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

WE are in trouble :dude::dude::dude:

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

thats scary

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Somebody said scary. I saw a shoe on Discovery Channel about crows & ravens and it is incredible what they can figure out how to solve a problem.:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

I had a pet Jackdaw a few years back. He would fly onto my shoulder, shout "fire", take the cigarette out of my mouth, stomp it on the ground and peck it to pieces. When he had finished, he would fly back onto my shoulder waiting for me to light another one, this time shouting "You *******". Once, he set fire to the dead leaves in the plastic roof gutter of my house, which left a big hole in itbefore I had a chance to get a ladder.

They make great pets, very good talkers and once trained, they will stay around your house forever, provided you feed them regularly (dog food).

Training them to do tricks is no problem as they are very intelligent, but, you must use food as their reward. I've had several of them over the years, which reminds me to get another this year.

Regards..............Skipper :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

So much for the value of the thumb and prehensile tail.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

McDave wrote:
FenderHead wrote:
mikef wrote:
I should have him help me change my belts......
I dunno'...I think he's Union...:action:
Not union. There would have to be three more standing around talking while he did the work.
Dont forget the $3,943,261.00 spent on cunsultants to find out the most cost effective way to do it:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.