Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I ran into a mountaineering store downtown looking for a friend, who wasn't there..... but looky what I found! A gen-u-ine MSR clamp-type pot holder! Wowee!

Been looking for one of these forever! They ain't easy to find! And what a steal at only $9! Red wasn't as impressed withthe thingas I was..... :shock:.... women........

Now I'm ready for Montrose! Second big trip of the year.... excited. We're motelling it during the Rally, but camping on our way down and back.........

Go ahead, you're impressed with my find. I just know you are.........!

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

WHAT--- no bottle opener in the handle--gesssss

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,783 Posts
imported post

Yeah, I was real impressed until I noticed it does not have a bottle opener :cooldevil:

Hmmmm, carry an extra tool that I "might use", or just stick with my Leatherman Tool that has compound joint pliers already in it??

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Wahl........ you guys are about as unimpressed as Red was!

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Okay, fine, just wait until you need me to pour you some of my world famous, campground, pot-boiled coffee........ you can just wait a long, long time! So there!

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
20,611 Posts
imported post

I'm impressed CJ! ;)

Maybe we can find you a bottle opener/cork screw tool somewhere! :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

wda-83wing wrote:
WHAT--- no bottle opener in the handle--gesssss
(sing to the tune of 'Pretty Baby'...)

Every party has a pooper,
That's why we invited you,
Party Pooper...Party Pooper...

I happen to LIKE that tool very, very MUCH!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

frankly i'm shocked:shock: how many guys admire your tool:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::dude::dude::dude::dude::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::action::waving:

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

Only pot holder Ive ever seen, was a small pair of hemostats.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
Wahl........ you guys are about as unimpressed as Red was!

Okay, fine, just wait until you need me to pour you some of my world famous, campground, pot-boiled coffee........ you can just wait a long, long time! So there!

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
:Dthe one i have has a bottle opener notched in the handle. yeah its a little dated.:cheeky1:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Dancinbear wrote:
Only pot holder Ive ever seen, was a small pair of hemostats.
LOL! Yeah.... I had some of them "potholders" too.....back when my favorite, or at least, most commonly used word was:

" H'....ear...... (holding breath!)"

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

Actually I can see the need for that type of thing. It all has to do with the "angle of the dangle". You see pliers "may work" but then you'd be holding your hands up in the steam. Those things are a work of art!

Why I bet you could even use them to remove your new "Ammo bags..." :cool:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Just one ,,,,,,,,,,,,, you only got one?????????????

Hmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,, (wondering what one of those would go for at an auction) :cool:

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

looks like a broke pair of plyers to me, with a bunch of holes in the handle! but hey, thats just me! jus sayin! :D:D:D :18yellow::18yellow:keep on wingin! rick

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

plainmech wrote:
frankly i'm shocked:shock: how many guys admire your tool:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::dude::dude::dude::dude::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::action::waving:
hahahahahaah now thats a good one! rick:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

see cuz, thats 9.00 you coulda spent on a room in the hamptons!!!!:action::action::action::D:D:D:D:D:D:18blue::18blue::18blue:rick

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
imported post

tool looks like it will do the job , do ya still camp in a tent , if so ya got grit , wife and i have to have some comfert built into our camping trips , like a rv with a recliner in it , but still like cooking over the open fire , don't get any better then that

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

winginitrick wrote:
plainmech wrote:
hahahahahaah now thats a good one! rick:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Well, not many guys still "admire my tool"......... but their wives and girlfriends do!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

:D:D:D:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil: :action::waving::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2008 Goldwing 1800
1,095 Posts
imported post

Wahhl...you could have gone to the Boy Scout store. They sell em all the time...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.