2,880 Posts
imported post

I want one!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

kinda looks like a gofer machine ---- ( gofer the ride of your life )

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
imported post

looks like it could be entered in one of the Pod Races in Star Wars

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
imported post

Well apart from the fact that it wouldn't fly, has no visible means of lift, is lopsided, could carry enough fuel for about 2 minutes of riding, and has no protection for the rider (who would be blown off the top of the thing), it looks great!

Incidentally, why does it need a muffler right next to the jet exhaust? Isn't that kind of pointless?

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

GSMacLean wrote:
Incidentally, why does it need a muffler right next to the jet exhaust? Isn't that kind of pointless?
I thought that was the skywriting smoke cannister? :D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
imported post

GSMacLean wrote:
You engineering types are such "spoil-sports", to a truly good fantasy? :cheeky1::cheeky1:

You know "Mother Honda"- it's not enough to have it sound like a jet engine- it has to sound like the perfectly TUNED jet engine! :dude:

PS- I also like the "smoke canister" theory! :clapper::waving:

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
imported post

GSMacLean wrote:
Well apart from the fact that it wouldn't fly, has no visible means of lift, is lopsided, could carry enough fuel for about 2 minutes of riding, and has no protection for the rider (who would be blown off the top of the thing), it looks great!

GS that's not a muffler, it's an anal rectifier. there is a small hidden hose in the seat so when you take off and it scares the **** out of you, it directs thecrap behind the rider, therfore rectifying the mess on the riders pants

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

Blackdog wrote:
GSMacLean wrote:
I thought that was the skywriting smoke cannister? :D
You guys never watched the Jetsons. that muffler is the smoke donut maker

BRRRRRRRRRPppppppp

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
imported post

Knucklebucket wrote:

GS that's not a muffler, it's an anal rectifier. there is a small hidden hose in the seat so when you take off and it scares the **** out of you, it directs thecrap behind the rider, therfore rectifying the mess on the riders pants
Oh...My...God! TOO FUNNY! :D

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

For people with different length legs right?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.