Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is pushing hard for membership, using the current Left Wing push for Gun Confiscation of all guns, to get me/us to sign up again.

I can sense the need, but it seems to me, that NRA wastes more money than I donate to them, or crap pieces of mailouts for 'stuff' or issues'..

I am inclined to not renew, but this Gun Confiscation issue is extremely serious, and if the wrong people get elected for the next season of congressional onslaughts, the 2nd Amendment can kiss its' arse goodbye.

·
Registered
2003 GL1800A
554 Posts
I'm a two-time lifetime / endowment member of the NRA. Don't waste your money, they sold us out more than once. Look into Gun Owners of America, GOA. They don't waste your money on mailings and begging. NRA is almost, ALMOST as bad as the Good Sam Club.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a two-time lifetime / endowment member of the NRA. Don't waste your money, they sold us out more than once. Look into Gun Owners of America, GOA. They don't waste your money on mailings and begging.

NRA is almost, ALMOST as bad as the Good Sam Club.
speaking of which, I got a letter from them today also.
"your membership is about to Expire"

huh? I am on Auto-Renew..... screw that Expire crap.

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,792 Posts
I refuse to support an organization that thinks it needs a president who thinks he/she is worth $2 million bucks in salary and bonuses. NOT!

·
Administrator
26,562 Posts
I can sense the need, but it seems to me, that NRA wastes more money than I donate to them, or crap pieces of mailouts for 'stuff' or issues'..

I see that too, I am a 30 year lifetime endowment member and they have probably spent all that money mailing me things to try to get me to donate more money. I get something in the mail at least 3 times a week & email every day.

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
F....them I was a member for two times and they were thinking that Im a sucker. Continuously called for more money. The jerk ruined for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts