Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can buy just the O rings for a GL1100 carbs air cut valves.

Thank you,

Mark Morell

81, 82, 2001 Goldwings

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
73,497 Posts
Hallo mkdm0

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Ace/True Value Hardware -
They'll be neoprene-based o-rings. I've used them with good results (meaning they've held and withstood the application over time and milage). I don't remember the part number and not certain if I have any left to reference. Inexspensive.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you, I'll run by ace Monday morning

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
If you want to stick to the original 'D' shaped orings (I think 1100's are), or the ACE option doesn't 'pan' out, you could try Kawasaki part #92055-1245...around $3.75 apiece.

Last week I did a carb clean on an 05 Kaw Concours (ZG1000). They're Kehein's and use 2 air cut valves on the outside carbs. I remember thinking how much the air cut orings looked like the ones on GL1100s. Unlike Honda, Kaw is really good about offering carb parts separately. The above part number is for that oring. I can't promise they're the same so maybe try one first.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you, if the ace doesn't work out I'll go to the Kawa shop

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
air cut o rings

If you want to stick to the original 'D' shaped orings (I think 1100's are), or the ACE option doesn't 'pan' out, you could try Kawasaki part #92055-1245...around $3.75 apiece.

Last week I did a carb clean on an 05 Kaw Concours (ZG1000). They're Kehein's and use 2 air cut valves on the outside carbs. I remember thinking how much the air cut orings looked like the ones on GL1100s. Unlike Honda, Kaw is really good about offering carb parts separately. The above part number is for that oring. I can't promise they're the same so maybe try one first.
I got some from the Kawasaki dealer and they're a perfect fit, thank you. I also ordered some from cycle to cycle at .80 each.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.