Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello, all I need is the OEM number for the oil filter that fits the 2006 GL1800. The owner’s manual does not list the number. I’ve looked at many of the threads and I’ve never come across a number for the OEM filter.

I’ve been to several suppliers’ sites and have come across more than one number for the same year and model of bike. One site listed a OEM number and stated that this filter now fits the GL1500. How could the same filter not fit the GL1500 in the past, but now does?

Thanks

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Go to the Goldwing Tips, (on the side of the first page here)and scroll down some, and it list several aftermarket filters for your bike.:)

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Honda OEM..........15410-MFJ-D01

I order them five at a time from Chromeworld, for 5 for 25 dollars. I think Wingstuff sells them in bulk too.

Kit

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
imported post

I own an 05 1800 and for the last five years i have used these oil filters i buy at Wally World for about 2.60 a piece. They are Super Tech ST 6607. These filters are as good as any you can find and are cheap. You'all can do your own research on these things or keep paying twice the money .....but they are one of the few things i go to WW for..... good luck. dan :waving:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.