Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi

Looking to replace the spark boxes and came accross some OEM parts from Honda made by Spark Matronics. They seem to be the new replacements for the old parts.

The part number is 30400-MA4-601P. It is on a honda OEM part web site.

Any one had these and what are they like?

Cheers

Andy

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Right I seem to be getting a lot of looks so I guess I haven't put enough info in.

The ones I have found are on a web site called consolidated motor spares. known as cmsnl.com. They have honda goldie micro fiches and the search shows the original spark boxes have been replaced by these ones. I have tried to look up spark Matronics in google and came up with a lot of performance and aviation hits. No real negative feedback seen.

My only worry is that apart from being 230.00 euros for two they seem to be performance add ons for many types of bikes.

It's just as the old girl is long in the tooth I didn't want to chance some very mean parts.

I have found a lot of cheap patent parts for about £70.00 but I am concerned about these.

If anyone has used these on an old bike I would be grateful as I need to get the old girl back on the road.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Update
Problem now fixed without using these. But cheers for the views. At least you know people are interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.