Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi guys,

I am going to Harborview medical center Emergency this evening. I cant stand this pain anymore in my leg and back. I am 98% crippled and I am going to the emegency room for immediate care. I cant take another day of this pain and I need the hospital to expidite the surgery and get this over with.

Since harborview has the MRI photos, Its the place I am needing to go to for proper help.

Please pray for me if you can.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Ran429, hope everything works out. I know a little about back and leg pains since I once broke my back and hip and leg and spent several months in the hospital and several months trying to walk again. It still bothers me at times. So get well soon!:(

Gene:dance::11brown::11brown::11brown:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

ran429 wrote:
Hi guys,

I am going to Harborview medical center Emergency this evening. I cant stand this pain anymore in my leg and back. I am 98% crippled and I am going to the emegency room for immediate care. I cant take another day of this pain and I need the hospital to expidite the surgery and get this over with.

Since harborview has the MRI photos, Its the place I am needing to go to for proper help.

Please pray for me if you can.
My best wishes are with you. May you have a speedy recovery, and nice nurses...

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

I will "Pray' for you Brother!

I've been there also! Have enough steel in my legs to open up a "Home Depot" store, took me six months to take my first steps again and a year before i could actually walk"!

But it's fun making the metal detectors go off!:goofygrin:

"But this to shall pass" !

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Good luck Randy, sure hope they can do you some good and soon!

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
imported post

Good luck to you sir...speedy recovery

Greg

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Good luck... hang in there.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

You will have my thoughts with you from over here, and we will all be eagerly awaiting your first posting, as soon as you can flex those fingers. Hopefully you can be looking foward to a speedy recovery and pain free riding in the near future.

Pete

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

:cool:Randy, God bless you and the doctors who will work on you.

:12red:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Good luck and hope your recovery is quick and painless:clapper:

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Thanks for the Prayers!

They didnt do a thing for me, What a joke.
The ER was filthy! I Mean, dirt everywhere, Blood stains on the Lights above the bed, Cobwebs on alot of the ER Machines & Medical tools. WOW !!

They only gave me Ibuprofen, Tylenol W/Codein & some Muscle Relaxers.

But I did finally get a good nights sleep! :madeyes:

You should have seen the Circus of Drunks and Crazies go in and out of the Emergency room. People Barfing all over the restrooms crapping themselves in the waiting room.
WOW I was glad to get out of there!
It was nearly 2AM before we left there.

I hope when I get admitted for surgery the Hospital side isnt Dirty like that too.

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

I would be forced to find another hospital.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I'm surprised, Saint Joeseph, Tacoma General and Puyallup Good Samaritan all seemed clean and well run down here in my area.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

sorry that you had a bad experience, but an emergency room is a place where really only a few things happen:

you are actually dying in which case they may or may keep you alive

you will die unless some intervention (like admission/surgery/antibiotics) happen right now

you are not dying and what you have (while it may be miserable) can await a regular admission

you have a fussy child, in which case they will say it is an ear-infection or sore throat and give you zithromax even when it is most likley viral

I do hope your orthopedic surgeon does the right work-up to help your back pain, which can be horrible

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Yours was a terrible experience, I naively thought that all US hospitals were pretty good, considering how much you have to pay!!:whip:

I sincerely hope that you are sorted quickly and in a good clean environment.

Pete

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

I have never been in anEmergency Room in that condition in my life. If I did see it I would not go back.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Wow, even the "County" Hospital in Vegas that's understaffed and overwhelmed do to having to take in any one without insurance and illegal aliens, etc is still pretty clean, what's going on up there?

Regardless of your situation , I'd be sending off some e-mails to several agency's about the Hygiene of that place !:arguing:

Good luck !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.