Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

our youngest son invited us to his new apartment for to cook us supper on his birthday (also our 27th anniversary). As we're driving there (in the car), she asks me if we could skip church Sunday. Leave early and head North up the lake Michigan shoreline. Uhhhh yea!

She still makes my heart go pitter-patter....

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Sounds like true love to me:kissing:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Ah..... Spontaneity........... The secret to every good relationship.........

·
everyday member
514 Posts
imported post

Mrs. Yooper did kind of the same thing tonight. The colors here in the U.P. are at peak right now and she suggested we blow of the massive amount of yard work we have to do and jump on the bike and head up to Copper Harbor to take in the sites. Weather is suppose to be sunny and in the mid 60's. Don't have to ask me twice. Get to forget about yard work and ride. Maybe a nice hot tub adventure when we get back.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

oh yeah, you got a keeper there:claps:

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
imported post

What is going on with Michigan wives this weekend!?!? My mrs pointed out to me that this is 'zposed to be a gorgeous weekend and that she too would like to go out for a spin!

Be careful out there gents, the road is going to be loaded with 2-ups!!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Swaaaeeet!!!
:applause:

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

OK that's just not right!!!! It's still in the upper 90's hear and Palm trees don't change....

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
imported post

Celebrating our 23rd wedd annive tomorrowl..Also skipping church. Plan to ride S on I-5 toward Eugene, Or, picnic lunch in a state park. She on her Ace 750 and I on old faithful GW 1500 '89.

Great to have a wife who enjoys cycle riding as much as I do and together whenever possible.

On to the 24th in 2013!

Polkwing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.