·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:shock::cheeky1::shock::cheeky1::shock:

Police arrest Mich. man for car wash vacuum sex
SatOct18, 7:56pmET
THOMAS TOWNSHIP, Mich. – Police say a Michigan man has been arrested after "receiving sexual favors from a vacuum" at a car wash.

The Saginaw News reports the 29-year-old Swan Creek Township man was arrested Thursday in Saginaw County's Thomas Township, about 90 miles northwest of Detroit.

Police Sgt. Gary Breidinger says a resident called to report suspicious activity at the car wash about 6:45 a.m. An officer approached on foot and caught the man in the act.

The suspect, whose name wasn't immediately released, is being held in the Saginaw County Jail.

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

His vacuum at home must have had a headache!!! :baffled:

:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

:shock:Remember,, nothing SUX like a ELECTRILUX:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

I wonder if they charged the vacume with prostition:shock:..... well it did accept the money:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

nightwizard40 wrote:
I wonder if they charged the vacume with prostition:shock:..... well it did accept the money:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
What a dummy, kinda reminds me of Pee Wee Herman...what, no VCR at home????

·
Registered
583 Posts
imported post

I wonder if it was set to blow?

Nick
Welsh Winger

·
Just one of the guys
4,805 Posts
imported post

He probably should have been charged with public idiocy as well. Some of those car wash vacuum cleaners are pretty powerful, I wouldn't want to get any body parts caught in one so to intentionally place that part in one.... STUUUPIIID.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.