Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Since the owner of that Nice Standard wing hasnt replied to my Emails in three weeks now. I am guessing he isnt interested in my truck anymore.

SOOOO, I reposted the truck on Craigslist.org with thumbs crossed that someone will buy it soon.

Then take the Money and buy one from someone closer if I get enough out of it.

Cant ride right now anyways since my Back is hammered right? Not too safe putting a foot down that isnt working properly so its probably for the best.

Randy.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

That is a real downer, but I always think, if these things happen, it is for a good reason, so I am sure things will work out. Who knows what is round the corner?

Get that flippin' back sorted and get riding again ASAP mate.

Pete

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear the bad news man.:( Just hang in there, something will turn up. Hope the back gets better before you start riding again. :)

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
That is a real downer, but I always think, if these things happen, it is for a good reason, so I am sure things will work out. Who knows what is round the corner?

Get that flippin' back sorted and get riding again ASAP mate.

Pete
Gotta agree with Silverfox on this one, the Good Lord has ways of watching over us and keep's us from doing something that may not be good.

If you think of it that way the next Wing you look at buying will be so much nicer!:jumper:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.