Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

OH WHAT A NIGHT!!!!

694 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Marcus Bacon 
#1 ·
imported post

:waving::readit:Had Bill (FLYONE) Over for dinner last night as he was in Las Vegas trying to sell his wears!!!!!!

(and maybe his g-string????)

We had a great time talking, Eating, Suzanne out did her self. There was more food than six people couldeat, even if i did get the steaks a little over done ( Not my falt they cought fire).

It is realy nice to get togeather with frinds to be able to get to know people.:readit::readit::blackstuff::bow:

#3 ·
imported post

And, I'll have you know, that is a "thong" not a g-string. :waving:

#6 ·
imported post

I'm more and more impressed with you, Marcus Bacon....

Anyone with enough courage to invite man wearing a thong on his head home to dinner.....well, I haven't words....

#7 ·
imported post

Well wearing it on his head is better than wearing it like it most people do:NO::NO::readit::kissing::badgrin::badgrin:

#10 ·
imported post

DaveO430 wrote:
Marcus Bacon wrote:
:waving::readit:Had Bill (FLYONE) Over for dinner last night as he was in Las Vegas There was more food than six people couldeat,
So, was there enough for Bill? :ROFL:
Kinda of what I was thinking. They have been known to close "All U Can Eat Buffets" when Bill walks thru the door.:shock:

Gene:action:

#11 ·
imported post

Marcus Bacon wrote:
... Suzanne out did her self.
Now, now. I've seen pics of that lovely bride of yours. I find it hard to believe she could outdo herself! Next you'll be telling us you've convinced her to ride to NASSIR5 with you!

And if Flyone is ONE, I'm only 1/2. lol And did I read between the lines that this is an open invitation? Steaks and good company sound tempting enough to get me to pass thru Vegas again. Didn't think I'd ever say that.

#12 ·
imported post

I most have OVER cooked the steaks (BURNT)?? I don't think Bill finshed his!!!!:?:?But he most have been full he didn't want any cake:?:stumped:so I guess I still need to work on my cooking skills.....As for her riding to NASSIR5 I will need a lot of HELP with that!! When I asked her she was very clear that the only way she was going to get there was by aircraft:stumped::lash::lash::action:I'll keep working on that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.