Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! One aspect of living as I do (full-time "momad") is doing my own work is much more difficult because I can't carry a lot of the parts and tools I need with me. For instance, oil changes; something as simple as an oil change becomes problematic because of numerous factors - the oil change may be easy, but disposing of the used oil is a challenge when there's no place on the bike to carry it. Having it done is beyond my financial reach at the moment. So, I expect to be in Albuquerque sometime tomorrow, likely by noon, and would appreciate someone to help me with this bike's first oil change since I've had it.

If you would like to help a clown with a bike, this is your chance! Call or text 360-8one5-17six 5. Thank you for reading. :)

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
For a quick and dirty. Stop at a Walmart that does tires and oil changes and ask them if theyll take your used oil. Get a foil turkey pan, dump it in the pan ,and when done give them the oil and filter. Usually theyll happily take it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. The Walmart thing really helps. I've used the tin pan before, but never thought of changing the oil at the store. I'll do that. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.