Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,674 Posts
You can use any oil that meets the minimum specs. The slick kind is preferred :badgrin:

I and a lot of others are partial to Delo 15w40 and just a couple of days ago I saw Mobile Delvac 15w40 on sale for $9.95/gallon
both are terrific oils for the 1500 transmission.

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
You can use any oil that meets the minimum specs. The slick kind is preferred :badgrin:

I and a lot of others are partial to Delo 15w40 and just a couple of days ago I saw Mobile Delvac 15w40 on sale for $9.95/gallon
both are terrific oils for the 1500 transmission.

I bought some Delo 5w-40 full synthetic to put in the scoot. This stuff was so slick the outside of the jug was hard to hang on to. The old girl seems to like it alot....-Rich

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
I've used Brad penn oil in my antique harley with good results,a bit pricey but worth it.As far as the Wing,it seems to like the Delo 400 15w40 & much less pricey!

(By the way,,,,, what the heck happened to this forum????)

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,674 Posts
(By the way,,,,, what the heck happened to this forum????)

While you weren't looking, we pulled up the carpet, threw it out with the dirty water.

Then we laid down a new floor and called it done. :waving:

The old software is history, we are now on the new vBulletin software and it is ever so much more powerful and speedy like Gonzales.

Play around with it, learn all the new settings and you can make it look exactly (all most) like the old software was.

Marco's IT team did a wonderful job of transporting over the look/feel/format

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.