Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
imported post

It was probably one of the factory "mechanics" that took care of the 7/16" bolts on their production line for $85/hr till the crap hit the fan and everyone is realizing that a brand new mini van is cheaper than a Sportster or a brand new Wing.

Harley or Honda milk the luxury buyer just the same and instead of using the brain that brought on luxury, man still use their lower one.

What was the point of him taking a leak, it looks good on pictures? Why not take a leak on any bike or any company sign and see what ass whipping is all about.

If one has balls, how about this topic: Vietnamese can't see motorcycles in traffic or anywhere. Not that I'm picking on a particular race but let's be real instead of pissing in the wind.

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

I really had to go.

I didn't know it would be such a big deal.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

I am no Buddhist scholar so my interpretation could be wrong, but I have always thought the story below (You Spit, I Bow) applied in this situation. I interpret the story to mean that if you give something attention, you are admitting that it has an affect on your life. The guy in the picture is showing respect (granted in a perverted way) to Harley by admitting that pissing on the sign gives him status. The ultimate disrespect is to ignore it completely.

YOU SPIT, I BOW

The morning after Philip Kapleau and Professor Phillips arrived at Ryutakuji Monastery they were given a tour of the place by Abbot Soen Nakagawa. Both Americans had been heavily influenced by tales of ancient Chinese masters who'd destroyed sacred texts, and even images of the Buddha, in order to free themselves from attachment to anything. They were thus surprised and disturbed to find themselves being led into a ceremonial hall, where the Roshi invited them to pay respects to a statue of the temple's founder, Hakuin Zenji, by bowing and offering incense.

On seeing Nakagawa bow before the image, Phillips couldn't contain himself, and burst out: "The old Chinese masters burned or spit on Buddha statues! Why do you bow down before them?"

"If you want to spit, you spit," replied the Roshi. "I prefer to bow."

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I found it funny. Rather than go for the deeper meaning remember Freud said, "...sometimes a cigar is only a cigar.":cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
I found it funny. Rather than go for the deeper meaning remember Freud said, "...sometimes a cigar is only a cigar.":cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
I also found it funny.

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

Wingnumberone wrote:
I really had to go.

I didn't know it would be such a big deal.
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Try telling Monica that.

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
imported post

Perhaps he was just taking a picture...maybe?

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

Oh, all right, I admit it, it was me..... :D

Ok, I guess not, but I think it's really funny.

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

You really want to know what happened, a Honda rider gave a poor guy his jacket to get warm and he had to relieve himself, it's as simple as that. :D

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

I figure the (guy???) was just washing the mud off his jeans. They would surely be getting wet.:cheeky1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.