Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

We have been rainy and cold, very cold here. About an hours drive southwest of me snow is falling. No riding and I'm not working this week. :(Nothing to do with the bike except walk around it on my way out. How y'all doing weather wise?

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
imported post

COME ON BOB JUMP ON THAT STEED AND RIDE THIS WEEKEND.YOU NOT GOING TO LET A LITTLE SNOW STOP YOU AER U.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

:DYou don't want to hear how warm and sunny it is here in So California, :cool:Went for a nice long ride today before I start taking my bike apart. It is always riding season here.:clapper:

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
imported post

It snowed around here this morning in the higher valleys. There were some accidents on I-80 due to slick roads up by Park City.

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
imported post

HOT and Sunny.. was 93 today with heat index of 107....Come on down and lets ride.

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

Cloudy rainy in the Conroe area, high 80's, 100% humidity.....

·
Premium Member
4,472 Posts
imported post

93Wing wrote:
Cloudy rainy in the Conroe area, high 80's, 100% humidity.....
And too darn hot!! Waiting for next week...hopefully a little cooler!:action:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

bbach wrote:
We have been rainy and cold, very cold here. About an hours drive southwest of me snow is falling. No riding and I'm not working this week. :(Nothing to do with the bike except walk around it on my way out. How y'all doing weather wise?
Sorry to hear from you lads in the US who are actually "North" of us here in Canada, hope to ride for another 6 weeks :action::action::action:

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,380 Posts
imported post

I feel your pain bbach........... was gonna go over to Wisconsin this weekend to view the fall colors. Things are not looking too rosey right now.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

Yesterday was bright sunshine and 83 degrees.:)

Heavy rain this morning 60 degrees....turned into heavy mist mixed with rain most of the day...no higher than 63.:(

Tomorrow, 60's with drizzle.

Wednesday some sun & 85.......calling for more rain this weekend, tempsmid to upper 70's.:cool:

DANG!!!...do I live in the northwest ???:? :shock::shock::cooldevil:

Anyway, that's South Carolina weather...don't like what yousee ?...Hang around a few days.....sometimes, all 4 seasons in a week. :p :dude::gunhead:

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
imported post

Rode the bike home last night and back in this morning. 42 deg f but clear this morning. Taking every ride one day at a time now. Tony:waving:

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
imported post

yesterday was mixed cloud with 10% chance of thunderstorm. i found the 10% and found hail in the storm. hid out in a parking structure in bangor. today is better, my better half took the wing to work this morning 45ish with a high of 60. then rain for 3 days. hoping for better weather for the weekend. might see if we can go for a foilage ride. but this is new england weather at its finest, if you like it wait 5 minutes it will change for the worst.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Like the rest of the Texas guys have said....HOT with rain......Global warming at its best.....Suppose to be in the 90's ???? today.....Just remember if you get tired of all that snow...................We'll leave a light on fer ya.....Come on down.......Now watch it snow Wednesday...:shock:......:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:.......Ride safe.......

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
imported post

Dancinbear wrote:
I feel your pain bbach........... was gonna go over to Wisconsin this weekend to view the fall colors. Things are not looking too rosey right now.
Don't expect to much color this year in WI. It's going to be short and less colorful. To dry this year! Don't know about down by the Mississippi, but here in North Eastern WI, the leaves just starting to turn.

We have snow in the forecast, lows in the 20's.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.