1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKttv8fyzKY

....in response to winger77s request to show yours,

Hereis my first try at Youtube and the Windows movie maker. These are justsome pics taken last season (mostly in the Fall)(obviously).

This is what Colorado looks like.

We have a gazillion pics that we (Nina and I) have taken all over the west. If this works, maybe I'll make some more videos highlighting different areas in the southwest.

Whatcha think? Does the link work for you?

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Jen: I checked your links earlier, nice!

I just checked my vid and when watched on youtube, the pics do not look very clear to me - How do they look to you guys? Kinda Blurry?

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
imported post

Nope......you're not seeing things. That's the way things look when you upload a video to Youtube. Everything looks blurry. I noticed that too the first time I uploaded to Youtube. My movies look clear on DVD. It's still good stuff!:clapper:

Jen:cool:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

OH YEAH,,,,,,,,:clapper:,,,,,,THATS WHAT i'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

Now those are some damn nice pics Norton. Absolutley loved em. If those pics don't draw the folks out there to see for themselves, then there is no hope. You really captured the true beauty of Colorado.

And for a first time you did a great job. I like the insturmental music,,,,, my taste has been leaning towards that,,,,,,,, just wish I knew what I was looking for.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Awesome thanks for sharing helps make a cold day a little better.

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

Beautiful ,,,,I was born in Denver. Good work!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thanks for the positive responses.
I can do better! I have about 50 CD's full of pics and I just grabbed 3 off of the top of the stack for this test run, I didn't even choose the best shots.

When I get the time, The next video I make will be from Utah. Arches, Zion, Bryce,.... all of those places you guys keep talking about.

It's just kind of a bummer that youtube videos are so fuzzy. I have a nice camera and the pics it takes are crystal clear. Night and day difference compared to what you see on the clip. Of course, nothing beats experiencing it in person.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

Ohhh yeaaaa! Who's 'yo daddy? :banana::banana::banana:

Super job, and excellent photography. Looks like late September. We spent mid April to late September at Priest Gulch Campground between Cortez and Telluride in 2000, but weren't bikers then, but had our Jeep with us and crawled over just about evey 4WD trail between Cortez and Lake City. Sure hope we get the opportunity again.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

Great job - loved the ride!!! It also gave me a taste of what it will look like when we come through there this August - probably no color - but mountain-wise. THANKS - GREAT VID!

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Great job, still wish I could do something like that, just seems so complicated.:?

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
imported post

Beautiful. We were in Colorado in early September 08...Eagle which is just about 35 miles west of Vail. Our oldest daughter and her husband and kiddos live there. We are going back again next month...not on the bike! It's a bit on the cold side still! We had planned on riding out there this summer, but our youngest daughter and her husband are expecting their first little one in July, so we are going to stick around. Also a wedding around that time up in Seattle. Hopefully we will get to ride to CO. the summer of 2010. Most of Colorado is beautiful! Anything east of Denver is not really my type of country.

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

That is tremendous! Very much professional-quality work; are you a photographer or graphic artist? You could sell that......

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Thanks Jack! That is very nice.

Pro??? No way, I don't have a clue what I'm doing, This clip was my first attempt ever.

I always take a camera with me when out riding and shoot a lot of pics. I call it the shotgun approach to photography.... If you take enough pictures, some of them are bound to turn out. "Playing the odds" if you will.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.