Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=left]I was lurking on the other thread but I had too many other things happening and the weather didn't help so missed out.
[/align]Anyway, now that the weather has improved I have decided to take a trip down through the N/E. Right now I'm in Breezewood PA and will likely do the Skyline tomorrow before heading to Ohio and back to Toronto for next Tuesday. A day in Amish country can be very relaxing.

This would have been better planned except my computer did a melt down in the printing department but if anyones around and wants to meet for a coffee I'm game if we can figure out how.

cheers

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Will be off tomorrow (Sunday). Live in southwest PA. Work the night before so will probably sleep til 1PM. I am two hours west of Breezwood and since you are traveling to Ohio you should be coming in my direction. Let me know where you might be Sunday afternoon.

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

The present game plan is to head for Uhrichsville Ohio tomorrow. I'm in Lynchburg Va right now. It's an all day ride getting in late PM. Monday will be local Ohio stuff and head home Tuesday AM. The days are getting shorter and night riding in deer country isn't high on my fun list. I'm not sure what's open on Columbus Day so it's a floater.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

I have to work 12 hours on Monday.:(

Guess my timing is not the greatest.:(

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

TSETHAN12 wrote:
I have to work 12 hours on Monday.:(

Guess my timing is not the greatest.:(
That makes two of us. I'll have to see what's happening tommorrow and then plan the next day or so. I've got to suck up this weather while it lasts. I'm in Urichsville now for the night. Nice ride across the Virginias except for one GPS moment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.