Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought the parts to rebuild all three brake calipers I thought for my 88 GL1500??? When you bring up the fiche for the front brake parts the right one is the first one you see. I just thought that both front calipers are the same? WRONG... The pistons are different sizes. I have a extra set of seals for the right caliper if anyone needs them. Just send me a PM and I will mail them in the US for free. Thanks :?

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
I take it you are referring to the 83 GL1100? Yes 2 different sizes on left and right.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I have a 88 GL1500 and they are different also. I updated the model in the first post. I forgot that it does not have your model in your avatar / signature block anymore.

·
Official "Cheeky Plonker"
1,230 Posts
I take it you are referring to the 83 GL1100? Yes 2 different sizes on left and right.
)@mn you really are phsycic!! If you knew what model he was talking about. Hats off to you!!

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
I made the same mistake when I rebuilt the calipers on my '83 Aspencade. Good to know it's the same on the 1500, I'm sure I will be rebuilding those calipers in the near future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.