Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Since I started the other thread about headset cables, I've found out thanks to some one at Seirra Electronics that the headset I have is an old Cycle Comm headset and it appears almost new. The mic windsock even looks new.
She determined this from the pics I sent her of the plugin socket on the end of the headset.

So, if anyone has some old Cycle Comm headsets lying around that are not being used or are just too old but have the cables, I'm willing to offer a decent price for the cables. upper. lower or what ever you have as long as it'll hook into the Honda 5-pin intercom cables. Here's the pic of the plug-in socket again.

And here's the headset.

PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED........

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

Could you not replace the odd plug with a 5 pin DIN plug or get someone to do it for you. That way you could use standard 5 pin cables.
That is if you cant get cycle com cables ?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

tricky wrote:
Could you not replace the odd plug with a 5 pin DIN plug or get someone to do it for you. That way you could use standard 5 pin cables.
That is if you cant get cycle com cables ?
Yea, I could. Local electronics supply house has din plugs kits to build your own with. The problem with that is not knowing what each pin does. I don't know the pin-out sequence so I'm at a stand point on even doing that.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster:

:cool:You're in luck!! I've got a Cycle Comm headset WITH CORD that I'm selling for $20.00 plus shipping on the GWRRA Board. If you want it send me a PM, and I'll exchange addresses with you

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Greytful wrote:
Bagmaster:

:cool:You're in luck!! I've got a Cycle Comm headset WITH CORD that I'm selling for $20.00 plus shipping on the GWRRA Board. If you want it send me a PM, and I'll exchange addresses with you
Heck, yes!!! I'm interested!!! Got pics? Heck, if the cables will match up with my headset then I'll drive up there to get it!!

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Greytful wrote:
Bagmaster:

Heck, yes!!! I'm interested!!! Got pics? Heck, if the cables will match up with my headset then I'll drive up there to get it!!
Yippie!!!! This is the right one. Greytful emailed me pics of the cable ends and it's a perfect match!!!

Need an admin/mod to edit the title for me as Solved!!

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Talked to Bagmaster and the problem has been solved....Thanks to everyone for their input......

Claude.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.