Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I feel a little silly asking this:goofygrin: , but it's for my collection of tags or liscence plates in my shed. I began to collect them a year ago from our salvage yard and I plan to cover every inch of the walls with them and I've got a good start. But most of mine are all Alberta or local plates.

Nightwizard40 was kind enough to start my "international" line of plates by mailing me his unused plate. It would be so cool to have some more from the members around the world as well and just autograph the back of it too. It'll be my "wall of fame" :goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin: If you wish to mail me any old, unused tags or plates, just PM me. If not........that's Ok too. I just thought I'd ask. Thanks :waving:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Come on guys step up to the plate!!!......If your tags not due for changing, I'm sure there's a Harley broke down close to you that the plate could be gotten:cheeky1::cheeky1:

Glad I could help with the start of your International collection, you will have to post some pics when you get a good collection going:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Terrific! ;) PM sent. :waving:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Mainly motorcycle plates, but others would be nice too. Thanks:waving:

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
imported post

Got to look in the storage house, I may still have an NC plate. :madeyes::madeyes:

Keep on Winging:bat:

·
Village Whack Job...
7,898 Posts
imported post

I've got an automotive plate laying around I could send ya. Shoot me a pm with yer address..

Ya know I have an idea... a tag exchange...I've got quite a few sets of Wisconsin tags...Would eb cool to have some from other places as well... since I have two of each...would be willign to swap singles for tags from other places.

Still gonna send one to Jennifer...but would be nice to spruce up my own collection.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

An exchange can be arranged ;)

Jen :waving:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

98Wing-487 wrote:
Wanna trade an NC for BC ?
Sorry I don' t have duplicates of BC, only duplicates of Alberta.

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

What a cool Idea Jennifer. Good luck.:waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
What a cool Idea Jennifer. Good luck.:waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:
Thanks. And I will post pictures in the gallery for all to see after I "re-decorate" the shed/garage. This may run into the winter project a bit, but no matter. I look forward to it. :goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Rudy wrote:
I make bird house roofs out of mine...
I think it's a waste of some beautiful plates.:baffled: They were meant to be hung on a wall and displayed and enjoyed like art. :clapper:

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
imported post

Lots of WV car plates, some extra other states also. collecting tags maybe 40 years, love to do some trading! Aaron

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.