209 Posts
imported post

Jennifer, found I have 2 maryland bicentenial plates also. Aaron

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
imported post

Thanks to everyone for your generous replies. :clapper: My little "family of forum friends" plates are growing :cooler:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
imported post

There really are some unique plates I've recieved so far. However I am far from having one from every U.S. state. But that may come with some trading. So far things are going well. :grinner: I really like how everyone has been signing/autographing the back of the plates. If there were some that weren't I taped the card or note that came with the plates on the back so I could remember who they were from.;)

·
Old School Guru
7,876 Posts
imported post

Jennifer, I think Ican send you a Texas MC plate, Texas Truck plate and Texas Car plate I believe, I think I still have one of each laying around. Just PM me your addy.:D

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
imported post

Jennifer wrote:
I really like how everyone has been signing/autographing the back of the plates. If there were some that weren't I taped the card or note that came with the plates on the back so I could remember who they were from.;)
Now you tell me....I didn't do either.:doh::doh::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Good, it would have lowered the value............:dude:

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
imported post

fairly new here, as i sold my 'wing a couple years ago and bought an aero. now just sold it and plan to go back to a 'wing.

anyway, i have missouri and kansas plates. i'd really like to trade, but if you've depleted yours, i'll just donate them to you. send me an address.

bud

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
imported post

Putt N along wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
I really like how everyone has been signing/autographing the back of the plates. If there were some that weren't I taped the card or note that came with the plates on the back so I could remember who they were from.;)
Now you tell me....I didn't do either.:doh::doh::cheeky1:

No problem......I'll figure it out and still make a note it's from you. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
imported post

I just recieved two plates from Neil Cockburn today and I can't find your email by your forum name, so I am saying thanks very much here to you. :clapper:;)

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
imported post

Sure, I don't even have all the Canadian provinces yet. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
imported post

Jennifer wrote:
I just recieved two plates from Neil Cockburn today and I can't find your email by your forum name, so I am saying thanks very much here to you. :clapper:;)
that would be me :waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
imported post

Well I must say the collection has been coming along nicely. :clapper:I will post pics when I finish the walls. However I still would like to get one plate from all the States and all the Canadian provinces if possible. I will post a list of what I need soon. Now I have some available for trade too.

Jen :waving:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
imported post

I prefer Motorcycle plates, but I will take car plates too, especially if they are from States I don't have yet.

Thanks, :waving:

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
imported post

Jennifer, I am sending you mine in the mail tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, there will be a Georgia motorcycle plate, several Alabama and North Carolina car plates.

Having to travel and work for a living so get's in the way at times...........:shock:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
imported post

98Wing-487 wrote:
I know she has a North Carolina car plate. I sent it to her awhile back. The best part is that it's still good thru this month!
:dude: ;) YUP :goofygrin:

41 - 60 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.