Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
imported post

Ok, here is my list of what I Have.......

Canadian plates:

Alberta, B.C., Saskatchewan, Quebec.

United States plates:

Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri,

North Carolina, Tennesse, Texas, Washington, West Virginiaand Wisconsin.

If anyone can help my out by sending/trading for missing ones, I'd be so grateful.:clapper::dude:

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
imported post

Jennifer,

We should have a Florida one soon (Sept) if you still need one...

Please send PM with address

I have been taking 2 of them (front and back) and making a small album out of our restoration bike projects. Shows different steps along the way...

Use ring binders to hold them together! :)

oops posted Florida to late!!:baffled::baffled:glad you have one!

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
imported post

just came back from Indiana with 4 more plates from that state and have extras from other states, I am trying to do some trading with Jennifer, anybody else want to do some trading? ( Jennifer has first pick!) Thanks Aaron

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
imported post

Ok...........here it is..........the preliminary pictures........of my growing collection. :goofygrin: :clapper:
http://tinyurl.com/658zx9

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
imported post

I'd send ya one but in Quebec we have to use the same plate every year unless lost, stolen, or the bike is sold!

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
imported post

rider 76 wrote:
I'd send ya one but in Quebec we have to use the same plate every year unless lost, stolen, or the bike is sold!
Thanks, but I already have a Quebec one if you notice my list above. :goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

wingnut wrote:
Good collecyion there Jennifer. I see you have a few Irish plates as well.
I had to nick a few bikes to get them and the UK plates and send them to Jennifer :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Nice start to a great collection. When I have to replace my handicap South Carolina bike tag I'll send you the old one. It does have the wheel chair emblem on it and so far mine is the only one I've ever seen on a bike from any state. We replace the actual tag about every 3-5 years here, just update the year sticker in between.

Now if or when we move back to Texas I'll want to keep this tag unless I can find an old one somewhere on a bike in a junkyard to grab for you.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
imported post

Got an address? I can send a TX plate.

kev

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
imported post

Cooooolllllll :D

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
imported post

Jennifer wrote:

Canadian plates:

United States plates:

Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri,

North Carolina, Tennesse, Texas, Washington, West Virginiaand Wisconsin.

If anyone can help my out by sending/trading for missing ones, I'd be so grateful.:clapper::dude:
Ok here's an update. I got 3 more plates in the mail today and now I can add Indiana and Ohio to my list of plates. I also got a different Michigan one.

Thanks again,

Jen:clapper:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
imported post

Thanks for the continued support in my endeavors and collecting. You all are the best :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
imported post

Wrongway should be sending you a Pennsylvania plate from Eric in Pa hills off the bike that I bought and Scotthohio delivered. So it was a joint -PA-OH-SC-CAN- effort to get it to you!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

I just had both old plates off Precious in my hand while I was moving, and I set them somewhere so I'd remember to get them to you...and I'll be dogged if I can recall where I set 'em.

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
imported post

Jennifer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

Canadian plates:

United States plates:

Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri,North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennesse, Texas, Washington, West Virginiaand Wisconsin.

Ok here's an update. I got 1 more plate today. Pennsylvania is my latest:cool:

Thanks again,

Jen:clapper:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
imported post

Now I can add Georgia to my list of plates I have. :cool: Funny I don't get much offers for Canadian plates. Although I am supposed to have a Nova Scotia one coming some time soon.:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
imported post

I have Texas plates if you need them... just send me a PM and I will get them in the mail to ya

Kevin E

61 - 80 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.