Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

Hi JEN

I have a couple of UK plates from bikes I have re-registered in Ireland.

Send meyour address and I'll try get them out to you

Eric

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Hey Jen, I think I have my old Ontario plate hanging around here, somewhere. If I find it, I'll PM you for your addy to mail it to you.

Cheers, Dusty

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
imported post

Jennifer

I have a Iowa motorcycle tag that came off my Goldwing. Its got two stickers on it. It is 2005 and 2006. Now Im in georgia. pm addy if you want.

Mark and LeeAnn

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
imported post

Thanks for all your generous contributions so far. :clapper: I still am amazed how hard it is to collect a plate from all our Canadian provinces. It's only 10 after all. Oh well, one day I will I hope.:action::action:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
imported post

Ok, here's an update, I finally got an Ontario plate. but I sure would like to expand my collection. I am bumping this up for all the new members we have had recently.

Thanks to everyone again.:clapper:

All the best.

Jen:waving:

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
imported post

I think I have a GA Motorcycle Tag laying around, and if Broke didn't send you one, I might be able to send out a WI Truck Tag

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
imported post

Hi Jenn, PM me your address and I will send you some plates from Texas

Tom

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
imported post

Hi Jennifer, Send me your address and i will send you my current wings numberplate from Gauteng, South Africa as we have to get new numberplate that are supposed to be more secure

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
imported post

I have an old California m/c plate if ya send an address I will send it to ya.

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

Send me your address and I'll send u a North Carolina plate (1997?)

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Jen,,,,,,, I see you already have a Pennsylvania plate,,, I have a motorcycle tag if you like.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
imported post

Thanks for the continued support! Once I get into my shed again this Spring and get the bikes out, I'll have to hang up a bunch more plates and take count of my collection to update my list of plates I have and some I don't etc. Then I'll post some more pics. It's getting to the stage where every inch on my walls will be filled. :clapper:

;) Jen :cool: :action:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Pa. MC tag is in the mail Jen. Hope you get all 50 states.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Jen I said I would send you my old Texas M/C tag...I finally got the time to go over to my storage unit, where I hide my junk, and I have no idea when, but someone got into my storage unit and there were several items taken, nothing important. But why would any one take a license plate that was last registered in 1981???? The plate off of my old Suzuki is gone. they had the saddlebags, tour box, and the mounting hardware and light bar next the door.. Only reason they didn't get that, was evidently some one scared them off... The storage shed manager put his lock on it and didn't even call me....Guess I was lucky this time.. I changed locks and I am so sorry that my old Suzuki plate won't wind up on your wall of fame.....Damn thief's....

Claude....

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
imported post

redbaron wrote:
I changed locks and I am so sorry that my old Suzuki plate won't wind up on your wall of fame.....Damn thief's....

Claude....
AWW......I'm sorry too. My wall of "famous" Goldwing riders is growing :cool: :action:

81 - 100 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.