Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
imported post

I got a California plate today from Trucknchuck and he also sent 13 pages of history about his State etc. That was really nice!

I should remind everyone still, if they are sending me any plates, can they please sign the back of the plate or send some identification with it as to whom the plate is from. I have had so many generous donations, that it gets a little difficult keeping track of them all at times and all the emails too.

Jen:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
imported post

wingd wrote:
Jen, with all the responces to this topic and all the plate donations, you may need to put a addition on that shed.
Either that,...or the whole thing will sink down into the ground from the sheer weight of all the plates on the walls.:D

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
imported post

Jennifer,
I used to go by your place on the way to Alaska.
Have you got any Alaska tags yet??

John

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
imported post

No I don't have Alaska and I would love one.:clapper:pM sent.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
imported post

I can't wait to get my bikes out of the Shed this spring to update my collection. I need to make new list of all the plates I have and hopefully I can get some donations for my missing ones yet. :action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
imported post

Actually, I'm looking for a 1975 MD m/c tag to run on my GL. We can use the same year tag as our vehicle, if we can find one. Don't need any documentation with it, just the tag.

Anyone have a 1975 MD m/c tag they'd like to part with? :waving:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
imported post

lsgyger wrote:
Actually, I'm looking for a 1975 MD m/c tag to run on my GL. We can use the same year tag as our vehicle, if we can find one. Don't need any documentation with it, just the tag.

Anyone have a 1975 MD m/c tag they'd like to part with? :waving:
Sorry, I don't have that one for you.

Jen:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
imported post

Cool:clapper: Got a couple of North Carolina plates today. I am just amazed at how my collection is growing. Thanks all......:action::action::action:

101 - 110 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.