Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because of my disability, I haven't been able to ride my GL1500 for the last 8 years.
Back then, I made many friends on this forum and intended to tour the USA, calling in to visit them on my trip.
Now, I'm making plans again to go ahead with another tour, but this time on a trike.
Hopefully, I'll get to meet some of the old forum members and maybe some new ones, before I leave.

To all that remember me ..............Hi (y)

·
Premium Member
60,366 Posts
Hallo captainbrian47

Welcome back on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brian,
when you do your tour, keep us posted please, I remember you well and would relish paying for your lunch.
Hi John, thanks for the welcome and offer of lunch, which I hope to take you up on, later this year.
It's so nice that you remember me, considering that the semi truck that nearly took your life, didn't take your memory.
The last time we were in contact, you had just moved to Okie but still had a few loose ends to clear up in Messa.
I hope all is well with you and yours and I look forward to catching-up on all the gossip at our "eyeball", hopefully, later this year.
Fond regards
Brian.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hallo captainbrian47

Welcome back on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.
Thanks Bud, how strange it is that, you're welcoming me with nearly 60,000 posts and I can remember welcoming you, when you had none(y)......well done, you must like it here (y)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome back.
Thanks for the welcome, it's much appreciated(y)
Through past experiences on this and other forums, I've learnt that not many new members reply to those that welcome them to the forum. To me, this is the same as not shaking a hand, that's offered in friendship.
I'm "Old School" and my old school's motto is: "Mores percutit hominem"......(Manners Maketh Man}

Take care my friend, I'm sure we'll get to chat again soon
Brian.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts