Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
57,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and since the weather is slow today, thought I would include a bit of horsey fun.

·
Magic Moderator
4,342 Posts
Windy and 45* here in New Mexico, overnight there must have been ice as one of the cars had ice on it this morning.
Glad I did all my shopping yesterday and got everything done. Too windy to take a walk.

·
ɹoᴉuǝS ɯoʇsnƆ
2,621 Posts
Well !!!
This is crazy !!!
81° here in West Virginia !!!!!

·
Administrator
24,672 Posts
It was about 60 here this morning, 35 now.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
If this keeps up (Global warming) y'all are gonna be able to break out the bikini's and sunbathe next year for New Years Eve!!! Californians maybe gonna have to buy thermal underwear for Xmas next year.

·
Magic Moderator
4,342 Posts
I live in New Mexico and I've already got thermals, sweatshirts, bottoms and heavier outerwear. Right now the temp stands at 41* and will drop to 32* as the night progresses. Might find ice in the morning.

·
Administrator
57,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Friday is going to be a mess, 95% chance of rain from 0600 to 1800

that means the dogs are going to be begging to go outside, but the time outdoors will be very brief.

The rural mail carrier had an 'aw s*h*i*t' moment today, someone backed into her Jeep and tore it up pretty bad... she got a repair shop to work on it for tmw, Friday, so she can be back on the job by Monday.

that means that Cyndi will be running the mail route Friday and Saturday.
with it raining so much, she is going to have to put on the plastic window screen she made. it is made just like the Freezer doors you see in Grocery stores, strip of plastic hanging down vertically.... she can just push her arm thru the strips and put the mail in the boxes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts