Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Is there away that I can use the on board air to inflate my tires. If so I would really like to know

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

as far as i know---no. the aux air outlet didnt come out untill the 1500. but i could be wrong .

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Ihope someone has an idea how to do this

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
imported post

Wonder if anyone still uses the old manual pumps. I was thinking abou buying one... No battery needed. Kinda old school nostalgic too.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
imported post

Hi Bob:

Memory serves that there is an additional zirk type (common tire/tube thread) output right off the compressor itself(under the tool kit in the rubber casing). With the standard 2 meter (6 ft 6" +/-) double-female accessory hosefor GL1200 Aspencades, you can hook up to that and it'll reach both ends of the bike. A client broght this to my attention a couple weeks ago when he ordered a 1200 hose, and has since reported he air-up another bike on a recent ride. Ride safe.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
imported post

CALEBNDAD wrote:
Wonder if anyone still uses the old manual pumps. I was thinking abou buying one... No battery needed. Kinda old school nostalgic too.
On my Interstate I carry a small hand pump and always use it to top up the shocks, under a dozen strokes are needed... maybe 10 times that to top up the tires a few pounds if a compressor isn't available. Mine's perfect for the shocks but being much smaller than a regular pump I would use it for the tire only in an emergency.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.