Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

During three years of ownership, I have used the compressor on my 86 Aspencade to pump up the front and rear suspension. Today, for the first time, I attached the long black hose ( which came with the bike ) to the outlet valve with the intention of inflating my son's pushbike tyre. On pushing the "on" button there was no noise associated with the compressor running and there was no air. On firming up my suspension, the was a tiny hiss of escaping air when I tried prodding the outlet valve. Is there something else I should be doing to get it to work? Is it probable that a previous owner disconnected the outlet system ?.

Any advice appreciated.

cheers, Craig

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
imported post

dudenstumpy wrote:
On pushing the "on" button there was no noise associated with the compressor running and there was no air. On firming up my suspension, the was a tiny hiss of escaping air when I tried prodding the outlet valve. Is there something else I should be doing to get it to work? Is it probable that a previous owner disconnected the outlet system ?.

What I usually find is that the ignition switch (key switch) isn't in the PARK position.. That pump won't work on (remoteoutlet)unless the key is turned to the correct (PARK) position..

JDC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.