Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Forget the trailer.:grinner:
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

My caption for this one is unprintable, features ***** and helmet, but I will leave it to you to work the rest out!!:cooldevil::goofygrin:

Pete
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,079 Posts
imported post

My cat would scratch the s**t out of me if I tried that with him! :goofygrin: :grinner:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,566 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
My caption for this one is unprintable, features p***y and helmet, but I will leave it to you to work the rest out!!:cooldevil::goofygrin:

Pete
Can't think what you mean, Foxy :baffled::baffled:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

wannabe wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
My caption for this one is unprintable, features p***y and helmet, but I will leave it to you to work the rest out!!:cooldevil::goofygrin:

Pete
Can't think what you mean, Foxy :baffled::baffled:
Good, I am glad to hear that you are so innocent Wannabe

Pete
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,566 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
wannabe wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
My caption for this one is unprintable, features p***y and helmet, but I will leave it to you to work the rest out!!:cooldevil::goofygrin:

Pete
Can't think what you mean, Foxy :baffled::baffled:
Good, I am glad to hear that you are so innocent Wannabe

Pete
Who me :stumped: :blushing::blushing::shock:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,938 Posts
imported post

I'm looking for the "Rabbit and Pancake" riding on someones head!:baffled:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post



Pete
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,079 Posts
imported post

:doh: :bash: :headbanger::cussing: :behead: :bash2::gunner: :fighting: :battle::gunner2:



Please tell me that this is not gonna become another Deer Alert thread!!!

:doh::bash: :headbanger: :cussing: :behead::bash2: :gunner: :fighting: :battle: :gunner2:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
Please tell me that this is not gonna become another Deer Alert thread!!!

:doh::bash: :headbanger: :cussing: :behead::bash2: :gunner: :fighting: :battle: :gunner2:
This is not going to become another Deer Alert thread. There there, does that make you feel better?

Pete
 

·
Old School Guru
Joined
·
7,887 Posts
imported post

I thought I saw a putty cat! I did, I did see a putty cat!:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,350 Posts
imported post

Just when you thought you have seen everything! :grinner: :grinner: :grinner: :grinner: :grinner:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
You must have found "Noahs Ark"!:clapper::goofygrin:
Nah, there would be two of everything, hey maybe you want me to do it again!.....

Foxy
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,951 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
My caption for this one is unprintable, features ***** and helmet, but I will leave it to you to work the rest out!!:cooldevil::goofygrin:

Pete
Pete - Pete - Pete....... I see you have some naughty boy in you!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,566 Posts
imported post

puttitin wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
My caption for this one is unprintable, features ***** and helmet, but I will leave it to you to work the rest out!!:cooldevil::goofygrin:

Pete
Pete - Pete - Pete....... I see you have some naughty boy in you!!!!
I think there is more than 'some' naughty boy in Foxy :cooldevil:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

wannabe wrote:
puttitin wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
My caption for this one is unprintable, features ***** and helmet, but I will leave it to you to work the rest out!!:cooldevil::goofygrin:

Pete
Pete - Pete - Pete....... I see you have some naughty boy in you!!!!
I think there is more than 'some' naughty boy in Foxy :cooldevil:
Who me? no no, you have me all wrong, I am a sweet and Innocent young lad, and I was dragged up very properly.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,409 Posts
imported post

He's just being literal about having some "kitty" on his mind:cooldevil:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

I think the cat's like Roy Roger's horse Trigger,snuffed and stuffed!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top