Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

They say there’s one born every minute.

And this one is out $7 million dollars, after buying what he, for whatever reason, thought was an actual dinosaur — but what instead turned out to be a desert lizard — off a random Saudi Arabian student.

24/7 Emirates brings us the hilarious details:

A US court has issued an international warrant against a Saudi student who allegedly sold a desert lizard to an American man for $7 million as an extinct dinosaur species from Arabia, a Saudi daily reported on Thursday.

The court sent the arrest order to Interpol and Saudi Arabia’s embassy in the United States, Sharq Arabic language daily said.

“The court said in its order that the Saudi student who is studying in the US has sold a desert lizard as an extinct dinosaur species from the Arabian Peninsula to an American man for $7 million,” it said without giving further details.

·
Just one of the guys
4,799 Posts
imported post

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Seriously, this guy shells out 7 Million without making sure of what he was buying. Not the best decision he ever made.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

boy i tell ya i got 7million how bout i go buy that ice factory in the sahara desert.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
imported post

Where are these dumb asses when i am selling something

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

T wrote:
Where are these dumb asses when i am selling something
:cheeky1: I know, right? 'Course, I ain't got nothin' that looks like a ancient dinosaur...BUT...I DO have this rare Indian sex stone here...fer...say...a fast $200 or so...:cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
imported post

HECK.....We can sell fridges to the North Pole to keep their beer from freeze'in eh!! :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
imported post

That should be some testimony -

"yes, your honor, I am an idiot, and negatory on the cost of this lizard. What model is it? It's a common desert lizard."

and the title weighed fifty pounds...:D

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
imported post

Sounds like a reference to Johnny :ROFL:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.