Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Sorry guys, I'm getting worse than a certain :18red:eek:wner known for his high level of activity, but just had to post this 'cause I couldn't quit with 99 posts tonight! :jumper::jumper::clapper::clapper:

Sure would like to see a GL1200 emoticon:skipping:

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

Well done Paul. Doesn't be long adding up. Hope you keep them coming for a looong time. :clapper:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

:)well done Paul ,,spread the gospel among your fellow wingers in the USA,,,re the 1200 emotion ,I guess you will have to buy an 1800:18red: ,,as the cigar smokin man on the islands says "in the fastest colour RED ":walker:cheers Ciaran:waving:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Sorry guys, I'm getting worse than a certain :18red:eek:wner known for his high level of activity, but just had to post this 'cause I couldn't quit with 99 posts tonight! :jumper::jumper::clapper::clapper:
Hey exavid, :waving:Dont worry you dont have to apologies to these guys for anything, :coollep:and whoever this certain :18red:eek:wner is, :crying:if he is giving you trouble just let the wingnut know and he will soon sort him out. :whip: You are a "Guru" and you can use this forum as often as you want. Merry xmas. :santahat:and congrats on your 100. :weightlifter:

:santawaving: :18red: :santawaving:

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

I just have to say congratulations also, I've been reading lately . Learning, with not too much to say....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.