Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
Joined
·
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

"And I don't own the clothes I'm wearing...
And the road goes on forever...
And I've got one more silver dollar.....
But I'm not gonna let them catch me, no.....
Not gonna let 'em catch the midnight rider....!"

(The Allman Brothers)

White Pass, Highway 12, Washington State..
 

Attachments

·
Lost on this *****
Joined
·
4,317 Posts
imported post

Volume goes to max when that one plays on my MP3.

Thats a great shot Mel,,,,,,,,, you got the life man.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
535 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
"And I don't own the clothes I'm wearing...
And the road goes on forever...
And I've got one more silver dollar.....
But I'm not gonna let them catch me, no.....
Not gonna let 'em catch the midnight rider....!"

(The Allman Brothers)

White Pass, Highway 12, Washington State..
great song cuz. love the allman bro's. :applause::applause:rick
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,880 Posts
imported post

Love the song! I rode all weekend! Best Place thing there is to do!

Bernie
 

·
Forum Diplomat
Joined
·
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
Thats a great shot Mel,,,,,,,,, you got the life man.
Thanks, Winger...and I do have the life! But that shot was by my lovely Redhead -- who was hanging over my left shoulder at the time. Sometimes, I just hand the camera back to her, and just ride...and she shoots the pictures!

She's good for a lot of things during a motorcycle tour!

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,880 Posts
imported post

I am going to have to start taking pictures of Tennesse and learn how to post them!

Bernie:action:
 

·
Forum Diplomat
Joined
·
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Dubswing wrote:
I am going to have to start taking pictures of Tennesse and learn how to post them!

Bernie:action:
Like this one, ol' buddy...... Will you quit pointing at me!
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,880 Posts
imported post

I am definately going to have to learn to take and post pictures, just like that one, Mel!

Thanks for posting!

Bernie
 

·
Senior Guru
Joined
·
3,873 Posts
imported post

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/uV7L4suXyAM&feature=related&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24 Posts
imported post

That's a beautiful ride, and a great song. It has been quite a while since I've traveled over White Pass. Seeing your picture makes me think it's time to plan a ride.
Thanks for sharing:action:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,880 Posts
imported post

You will never be broke!

Bernie
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top