Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know those days when everything is perfect, and you feel like the bike is a part of you? I just had one of those days.
It was awesome to be out riding today. :)

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
Isn't it sweet when you and the bike are at one with the road? when you find the sweet area of the RPM's and speed and you lean into the sweeper and everything is just right. when you come out of that sweeper and you say BOY THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Had one last spring. Even the IPod played just the right song at the right time. Wish there were more days like that.

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
Yes, I love the feeling when everything else recedes to the back of your mind and the bike becomes an extension of your body. You wind your way through the turns without having to think about how you want to enter and exit them. Every turn feels perfect and when you get to the end of the ride you are more relaxed and more energized at the same time. The feeling last for quite a while after.

Reality too soon intrudes, but at the same time you look forward to the next ride with even greater anticipation.

Henry

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Interestingly I have 3 goldwings. Some days one of the bikes will feel special and sweet other days the bike will feel like a dog. Just depends where your head is that particular day which bike feels right.
Wilf

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.